Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Latest Creations





Posted by PicasaWow it has been a while since I posted I really need to post more! Things have just been so busy around here with summer and all. Here are a few layouts that I have done the past couple of days. I am hard at work preparing to be part of a group at our local Farmers Market the first wednesday in August. I am so excited to be a part of this group and share my love for scrapping and card making other people. I am hoping to sell my layouts and cards during this event and this is my first time doing this so there is lots of work to be done and that also means that you will see lots of posts from me as I share my creations and experience with this. All of these layouts are 12x12 and for them I used  my cricut expression and the following cartridges: Toy Story, Tinkerbell and friends, Spongebob. I hope that you like what you see and come back often to see what else I have created!

Happy Scrapping,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment