Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

PKS June Release Party

Hi everyone! I am here today with a project that I made for the peachy keen stamps release party that is going on right now! I used their new release Elephant Parade which you can find here www.peachykeenstamps.com . This stamp set is just adorable, I love the elephants in this set! I created this shaped card using the Circus Entertainers file from KaDoodle Bug Designs which you can find here www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com . I colored the elephant using my copic markers and the ticket was stamped on Blue bazzill ccardstock and fussy cut. The copics I used to color the elephant are: C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, B91 and B95. Thank you so much for stopping by hope you are all having a wonderful week!


happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the tent shaped card with that adorable peachy elephant! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete