Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

My Bestie's Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello everyone! I have an adorable new card to share with you today that I created for the Me Bestie's Aussie challenge for April. The challenge this month is anything goes! Which just happens to be one of my favorite themes ;) . I colored this image using my Prismacolor pencils.

To join in on this fun challenge you can follow this link: My Besties Aussie Challenge

The image used for my card you can find here: img822

Prismacolors used:

Hair - Dark Umber, Chocolate, Sand

Shirt & Pants - Peacock Green, Grass Green, Apple Green, Chartruese, Yellow Chartruese, Mulberry, Deco Pink, Dark Purple, Dahlia Purple, Process Red, Hot Pink, Denim Blue, True Blue, Electric Blue.

Lips - Process Red, Hot Pink

Thanks so much for stopping in!

Happy crafting,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment