Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

My-Besties Aussie Challenge - Steampunk

Hello everyone! I am here today with a new challenge project I created for the My Besties Aussie challenge group. You can find the blog and join the challenge here: My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog . 

The theme this month is steampunk! I had so much fun using this image. I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and try a sepia style coloring for my first time. I have seen them done and absolutely love the effect! I created the lace flower my self by just tacking the pleats as I went using a needle and thread and then added a button to the center to finish it all off. Below you will find a link to this adorable digi as well as a list of the Copic markers that I used to color this image.

Img895 Steampunk Valentine

Copics colors -
E55 , E53 , E51 , E50  E44 , E43 , E41 , E40 , E31

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by! We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!

Happy Crafting,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment