Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

First Christmas Card Of The Year!!!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all doing well today! I have a card to share with you today. I don't know about you but I LOVE coloring Christmas images. It is never too early to start getting those cards ready to send in December!

I created this card using the Winter Friends . The image was colored using my Prismacolor pencils and the following list of colors.

Thank you all for stopping by and you can always see more adorable creations from other DT members over on: https://leannsworld101.blogspot.com/ . Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Coloring,
Corina

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and cannot believe you are making Christmas cards already but then it is getting up there.. I better get my move on as well.. Love your colouring btw x

    ReplyDelete