Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sassy's challenge due 11/5

Wow I just love doing these challenges! I am sharing another card that I made this one for Christmas because well if I don't get started I will never get them done. I have been pretty busy at least designing them and then all I have to do is cut them out. I love the gypsy for this reason it makes this so much easier or at least it does for me! So here is the card that I made. I used the new smiley cards cartridge that we got on the 11/1 update and I have to say that so far I really like this cartridge thanks Provo Craft for the free cartridges!!! The card size is 5 1/2x5 1/2 I have not found a way to make that size envelope but did see on obsseseedwithscrapbooking.com a blog that I just love that you can make 5 inch envelopes. For this challenge we had to have: 2 Pieces Of Art Minimum
1 Word Minimum
1 Weld
1 Stretch
1 Turn or Slant



The Santa and holly are my pieces of art, word is Santa Claus, my weld is Santa to the window I had to stretch and slant Santa to fit. Hope that everyone has a wonderful day and Happy Scrapping!!!

Scrappingly Yours,
Corina

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! The Santa is just beautiful! Fabulous job! :)

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete