Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A few new creations





Posted by PicasaOh it is so good to back back to scrapping again! I had hand surgery at the end of march and it all went well with the exception that the surgery took longer than planned and healing time was much longer than anticipated. I had no use of my hand for five weeks and finally was able to start using it just before my birthday and thank goodness because I go lots of scrapping goodies to play with! My wonderful husband bought me a cricut imagine which I just love even though right now I only have two cartridges it opens up a whole new world of things that you can do with your old cartridges for the original cricut or the expression. As you can probably tell I love it! I still use my expression as well so you will see projects from both.
    
I made this LO using my expression and my imagine. Thumper and Flower were cut from the Disney classics cartridge using my expression and the title was done using my imagine and the Alphalicious cricut cartridge. The card with the Guitar was made using my imagine machine and Lifes a Party cartridge. The wolf card was made using stampin up stamps that I got called Nature Silhouettes. Both cards are standard A2 size. Hope you enjoy these projects! Now that I am better I hope to be able to post more thank for looking!

Happy Scrapping,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. Corina, glad your back to our passion and your hand is better. Great cards and really cute layout.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had to go thru all of that! Hope you're feeling better real soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete