Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A few new projects using DCWV



Hi everyone! I wanted to share a few projects that I had been working on using some DCWV paper and also KBD files. For the layout and the card I used DCWV  The Girl Power Stack. I foud this stack at Michaels's and I just had to have it. I love colors on this stack! The KBD files that I used for the layout are Wuffard's Valentine collections, Best Friends Bears and the 3-D butterfly. The card was made using Peachy Keen Stamps June stamp of the month kit.

I have had this recipe box for a few months now and couldn't decide how to decorate it then KBD came out with a file called let's go hiking and when I saw the bear in the picnic basket I knew What I had to do! I used DCWV Christmas stack to cover this and the tab inserts as well. I love how versatile this paper is and I really like how it turned out! Hope everyone enjoys these projects!



Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment