Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Working with copics and some peachy keen stamps

Ok so sorry that this is not the best picture but I thought that I would share anyhow.I have been taking online copic classes and thought that I would share some of what I am working on. This isn't perfect by any means but much better than the very first time that I used them. I am working on mastering skin tones right now, then I can move on to other things. This set of peachy keen stamps is perfect to work with. This stamp is from the November stamp kit of the month which just happens to be one of my favorites.

Hope that you all enjoy this short post and I will have more in a couple of days and of course I will continue to share my journey with copics. Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. Cоmpanіеs dоn't have the appropriate to claim that their solutions are efficient or even the finest till credible benefits are showcased and confirmed by the consumers.

    my page: http://englishupdate.org/
    My website > http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thе belt workѕ to tighten уour muѕcle tissues by contracting them, аnd
    thеn relaxing them, and then repeating thе mοtion, аnd it targеts
    all the muscle tiѕsues in your abdοminal sectiоn.


    Ϻy web blog - http://www.gamesquare.de/wiki/index.php?title=Best_Ab_Toner_Belts

    ReplyDelete