Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Peachy Keen 13-39 Just Cards: Can I have that recipe challenge


 Hi Everyone! I have a super cute card to share with you all that I made for the peachy keen challenge this week.

The challenge this week is to make a card using the theme recipe and to include a recipe in your card. I decided to use my Hot chocolate recipe as this is one of my kids favorites! It is so simple too!

For the front and inside of my card I used the peachy keen Sept. 2013 stamp of the month kit. I used DCWV Burlap stack to create the card front. The marshmallows were cut from the Roasting Marshmallow bears from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

5 comments:

  1. I love you cup of hot chocolate and the cute marshmallows! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you cup of hot chocolate and the cute marshmallows! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY and cute. I love your little marshmallows. Awesome job. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete