Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

PKS June Release Party

Hi everyone! Well I managed to get one more project done for the Peachy Keen Stamp Release party. I just love these new stamps and I can't wait to see what the next ones will be! For this card I used the June stamp of the month kit as well as Clown Car and Elephant stamp set. I colored the clown using my copics and the car was colored using my sharpie markers. The list of copics I used can be found below. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Copics:
E11,E00,E000
R29,R27
Y15, Y13, Y11



Happy Scrappin,
Corina

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I?ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete