Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

PKS July release party

Hi everyone! I am here today to share another project that I made for the PKS July release party. This is the last days to get your entries in so get your craft on! To create this adorable card I used the Smile Snowman, Snow Hugs Snowman and the Christmas In July Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. You can find all the stamps here: www.peachykeenstamps.com . I colored my snowman with copics. The buttons are by recollection and the pattern paper is by Stampin up. You will find a list of copic colors used below.

Copic colors used:
B97, B95, B91
BG10
E37, E35


Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a fabulous week!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Corina! Love that cute snowman! Great coloring and adorable card LO!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up your creation in the July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corina:) this is such a cute card and great job with the coloring:) I found your blog through Jessica. Have a fantastic weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete