Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

My Besties February Challenge!

Hello everyone! I am stopping by to share a card that I created for the new February My Besties Aussie Challenge. This is such an adorable digi stamp! If you would like to join in this challenge you can follow this link to do so: http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/ . You will of course find some amazing crafty inspiration while you are there as well!

I chose to mat my colored image on black to make the colors pop more. The hearts were some stickers I had  in my stash and thought the patterns were perfect! You can find the image I used here: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3065/img128_Betsy_Beanie_and_Flossie_digi_stamp_Valentine%27s_day.html . I colored the image with my copic sketch markers.

Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair- E49, E47, E44
Clothing - R56, R37, R35 , BG07 , BG05, BG02
Mouse - C3 , C1 , V17, V15, V12

White gel pen for accents.

Thank you all so much for stopping by! We look forward to seeing all of your creations!

Happy Crafting,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment