Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cards For Artisans in the Grove











Posted by PicasaHere is six cards that I have made to display at our local Farmers Market next month. I have been so busy getting ready for it and still have so much to do. I made four of each of these six cards so far and hope to make at least five more sets to display and hopefully sell. I am so excited to share my love for paper crafting with my local community and hope to inspire someone to try something new. Some of the cards I used my cricut and others I stamped and colored. Hope that you like what you see and come back to see my other creations as soon  I will be posting much more! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. Corina, all of these are great! I believe you should do quite well at the Market in August. I will be praying for a nice profit for you :-)
    Love you......Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corina,

    I am your newest follower! I wanted to come by and take a peek at your projects when I saw you on the Cricut MB. I love these cards you made for the Farmer's Market. I am doing something similar this weekend... Any advice? :o) I hope your show turned out to be a success!

    creationsbym1014@yahoo.com
    Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete