Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

First layouts made using my cricut imagine



Posted by PicasaOk so I am so excited about these layouts because I made them using only my cricut imagine! I have made cards with my imagine but never a layout. The top lay out I was actually inspired to make because on the Best Friend imagine cartridge there is a layout on the bonus feature that you can print and I loved it but I really wanted to be able to layer it and add some dimention which I could not do if I just printed it and there is no option to layer it so I made my own. I think that it turned out really cute although it is not a perfect match to the one on the bonus feature I still love it! All the patterns and art for that page is from the Best Friends cartridge and the Butterflies is from the shapes that are preloaded to the imagine machine.

The next layout I did also using my cricut imagine and I used the JT Art cartridge. I love this cartridge because it is more masculine than most and after printing this paper I have to say that I love it even more. The colors and patterns on this cartridge are just amazing! I doodled around the title to just add that little something to it and make it stand out a little more. Hope you like these layouts!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment