Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

CD Case Mini Album Using Peachy Keen November Stamp Of the Month Kit







Hi everyone! Well we are just about a week from Thanksgiving and things around my house have been super busy! I got my Peachy Keen stamp of the month kit recently and couldn't wait to use these gorgeous stamps. So I made another mini album. This time my mini album was made using an empty cd case. All the pattern cardstock is by Sassafras Life is Beautiful collection.

  I found my directions to do this album onine here http://www.making-mini-scrapbooks.com/cdcaseminialbum.html The instructions are super simple making this album a lot of fun. I did do a couple of things differently, for instance I covered the hinges front and back. To decorate the album I used Peachy Keen Stamp kit of the month for November.

Hope you all enjoy this mini album and are having a wonderful weekend!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment