Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rudy's Christmas Card Set

I put together the KaDoodle Bug Designs Rudy's Christmas set a week or so ago and just never did anything with it. It has been sitting on my desk since I completed the set and I decided today that I really needed to do something with them. So I decided to make a set of cards. They are the perfect size for a standard A2 card. I just trimmed a piece of pattern cardstock at 4 x 5 1/4 to use as my background. The pattern cardstock is  by DCWV from The Traditional Holiday stack. I love this stack and happened to pick it up at Michael's a couple of weeks ago while it was on sale. Hope that you all enjoy this set of cards! I have a layout that I will post later in the week and can't wait to share it with you all!


Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment