Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

All Aboard Layout

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I've posted things have just been crazy busy lately! But I wanted to take the time to share this super cute layout that I finished this morning before the kids went to school. This layout was super easy to make.

    For this layout I used KaDoodle Bug Desgins new clipart All Aboard choo Choo file. I used my print and cut feature with my cameo. The background paper is by Fancy Pants Designs It's your day. I had this layout done in about an hour. It was a matter of printing, cutting, gluing and I was done. I don't know about you but I love it when I can quickly get a layout done!

Hope you all have a wonderful friday and enjoy this layout as much as me!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment