Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Peachy Keen stamp release challenge

Hi everyone! I am back with this cute little Valentine. I made this for the January Peachy Keen stamp release party challenge. This cute little turtle and sentiment came from a paste stamp on the month kit. I just love this little turtle and thought with would be perfect for my son. The cone was a free file from SVG cuts.

The cone is the perfect size to fill with little chocolate kisses or any of your other favorite candies. I am not sure what I will fill mine with yet but something yummy I am sure. The challenge was to make something using something new. So for me that was the twine and I also used new paper and a new embossing folder that I got recently. Hope that you all enjoy this project and I will have more later!


Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment