Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I have an adorable card to share with you today that I made for the peachy Keen stamp sketch challenge that is going on right now. I created this card using the super cute new may 2014 stamp of the month release. I am just in love with this set!!! I colored the image using my copics. I used the following colors: E53, E43, E25, E23,E37, E35, R20.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all having a wonderful crafty week!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

5 comments:

  1. so fun! your card is ADORABLE!!! thanks for playing with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super CUTE!!! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on our win! I think your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! The coloring on the smore is amazing! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete