Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Pks may release party

Hi everyone!  I am here with another project that I made with pks new may release. I just love how cute this set is!

This is a standard A2 size card. The images are from the may stamp of the month club and the sentiments are from A little light camping set. I colored the images using my copics. The colors I used are:

Raccoon - C7, C5, C00, C1, C3, C9
Marshmallows - E43, E42
Stick - E25
Logs - E27, E25, E23
Fire - Y19, Y13, Y11

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you all have a fabulous and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! LOVE that face on the fire!!! GREAT job with this new release!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at PKS for the May Linky Party!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love how you did the sentiment! SO CUTE! Thanks for Linking It Up At Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete